Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
The huge muscle dragon growled happily, quite tired now from all of his orgasms, his cock twitching and releasing a few more jets of cum over Mai's body before his final orgasm came to a stop. "Rrrr...you're welcome, my sexy breeding slut." he grinned, looking down at Mai's now completely cum-soaked body, streaks of his hot seed coating every inch of her. "See you tomorrow, my favorite slut." he growled softly, rubbing her incredibly bloated belly as he leaned down and kissed her lips deeply one last time, before slowly getting up to his feet and leaving the room, heading back upstairs to his bedroom for the night.

---------------

"Mmmnpphh!" Refia moaned as she was forced into the deep kiss, and forced to drink her own breast milk, her pussy soaking wet with arousal by now, her tail also swishing happily above her big rump.

Kristen moaned into the kiss with Diva as her breasts pressed against the demoness', her tail swishing even more as she slowly began to enjoy the pleasure, both her and Refia seeing Ophanimon walking out to the middle.

Ophanimon gulped slightly, blushing as she started to peel off her armor piece by piece, moaning like a whore and shaking her body, jiggling her massive breasts around and shaking her big ass, the metal armor clanking as it hit the floor. "Oohh...look at your mother, my sexy daughters! Watch her show off her slutty body!" she moaned, more of her juices flowing down her inner thigh as her arousal grew, her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 07-25-2010, 06:04 AM