Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Mai screamed in pleasure as she was coated, inside and out with cum. She felt like she was having dozens of orgasms at once, and when the wonderful experience was over, she was left pregnant, twitching, and her mind blown away temporarily. "Thank you, Master!" she screamed, before falling limp, barely moving as Ereth shot more of his cum all over her body, and her pregnant belly.

-----------

The two sisters got rid of any of Refia's clothing left and moaned as they tasted her delicious milk. "Sister, go deliver some to the other cow," Deva ordered, before resuming sucking on Refia's breasts, she swallowed most of it, but left some in her mouth. She then stood up and grabbed Refia's face by her cheeks and kissed her, forcing her to drink her own milk.

Diva walked over to Kristen and grabbed her dressed, ripping it apart to expose her body. She wrapped her arms around her neck, and like her sister, kissed her passionatly, their breasts rubbing against one another.

Lilith smiled and freed Ophanimon, warning her that any funny moves would result in her daughters' deaths. "Stand in front of your two daughters and order them to look at you. My girls will move and make sure they look at you, so don't think for a second they'll disobey. Then, I want you to strip out of that armor, like a stripper in a whorehouse, and shake your body in front of them like a slutty bitch. Shake your ass, tits, and blow kisses at them. If I'm not convinced that you're not a total slut, then I'll kill them right in front of you. Now get to work," Lilith ordered, pecking Angel's lips, before stepping out of her way.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-25-2010, 05:53 AM