Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Have fun," Alex smiled, before leading Lily and Candy out. The hidden cameras soon started rolling and the three demon girls walked over to the three 'sleeping' women. They decided to awaken them, with Deva placing her hands on Kristen's cheeks and passionately kissing her lips, pushing her tongue into her mouth as Diva did the same to Refia, making sure their large breasts pushed against one another through their clothing. Lilith decided to awaken Angel with a different tactic. She grabbed the blond's head and used her powers to float up a few inches, before pushing Ophanimon's face between her breasts, suffocating her with her large rack.

--------------

"Oh, Master. I cant wait to give birth to your kids!" Mai smiled, crying with joy. She moaned in pleasure as the toys were stuffed into her and she winked at her Dragon Master. "If you find me worthy, then I want even more of your cum. I can never have enough..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-25-2010, 04:34 AM