Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Alex licked his lips at the sight of her shaking tits, but he focused his mind. "Always such a tease," he commented, slapping Refia's ass. "Also, you may want to do something about this," he added, slapping her belly. "All of you, come with me," he said, leading them into the holographic room. "We'll start this story off with Angel and her 'daughter's' already captured, if that's okay. Lilith will begin seducing Ophanimon, and the Deviwomon princesses will start seducing Refia and Kristen. Now remember, in the beginning you're supposed to hate each other and what they're doing to you. Only later can you break, but its your choice when exactly," he said as he opened a door and into the holographic room.

The room was already designed to resemble a dark dungeon, with chains on the wall, and a single, but bright, light on the center of the ceiling. "Angel, Refia, Kristen, I want you girls chained to the walls and pretending to be unconscious," he said, directing them each to a wall. Refia on the left, Angel in the middle, and Kristen on the right wall. "Just play dead for a bit, and the others will find a way to wake," he smiled and passionately kissed all of his slaves before leaving. "Goodbye."

-------------------

"Thank you, Master. You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I promise, I'll always serve you like the slutty bitch I am," Mai moaned, before kissing her dragon king back, wrapping her arms around him weakly. "I hope I'm finally pregnant," she added when the kiss finally ended. "If they're girls, I'll train them to be sluts like me. If they're boys, they can either be more masters, or we can send them out to find their own way of life."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-23-2010, 02:34 AM