Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I'll tell you in a moment," Alex said as he walked out of the room. After a few minutes, he returned fully dressed with a sack and a large chest, holding them with hsi tentacles. He threw the items to the ground and opened both of them. In the chest, was armor and a spear. "Angel, do you recognize any of that? Its your armor and weapon, the same ones you had when I raped you. Put it on. As for the rest of you, you'll find various clothing in the sack. Put whatever you want on. Except for Lily and Rose. You two are with me," he smiled.

Deva and Diva looked in the sack and pulled out fake armor outfits. They were demonic and nature and they smiled at one another, before dressing one another. The armor was tight, and it could barely cover and contain their ample breasts. Lilth pulled out of the sack a tiara and Queen dress and smiled, dressing herself in the elegant outfit, which exposed her cleavage and her sexy legs, but other than that kept her covered.

"The plot is that Ophanimon is the Queen of the Digital Realm, much like how she is still. Refia, Kristen, you two dedigivolve. You two are her both her daughters and her best warriors, Princesses who are also capable warriors. One day though, you are captured by the Queen of Lust, Lilithmon and her own princesses of darkness, Deva and Diva. The three of them will then rape you, and force you to be their lesbian slaves and lovers. Understand?" he smiled.

----------------

Mai screamed until there was no more air in her lungs and she simply laid their on the ground, her mouth open and her body shaking from the mindshattering pleasure. She had just experienced the greatest orgasms in her life, even after becoming her Master's slave. She embraced her new life and squeezed her pussy, not wanting any more cum to leak out of her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-22-2010, 02:01 PM