Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Alex moaned and patted Kristen's head. "I love you, my slutty dragon," he said, pre cum pouring from his cock for the slut to taste. He then looked at Refia's growing tits and licked his lips once more, his cock hardening and growing even BIGGER from the sight. "You can stop...now," he said, once the tits were huge in size, making even Kristen look smaller, even though she was in her digivolved form. He then aimed his hand at the vixen, and dozens of tentacles came out of his arm, which all went to work on the slut.

Many of them pushed into her ass and pussy, working together to bring the Taomon pleasure. A few went to her mouth and hands, wanting to be pleasure by the whore. The rest went to her tits, squeezing them and milking them, wanting to see if milk would come out. "You look...amazing, Refia," he whispered, gazing at her tits. "I'm...I'm simply awestuck."

------------

"AHHH! YES! Oh thank you, Master! I swear I'll be your perfect cum dump and egg maker! I want nothing more than to please you!" She cried, tears falling from the amazing pleasure as she tried to pull her dragon lord into a passionate kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-18-2010, 09:12 AM