Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmm..." Alex moaned, letting himself go a bit to the pleasure as he felt the large breasts. "I love you girls. I don't mean that in the I'm your Master, and you're my bitch....I...honestly love all of you," the human whispered, allowing a less lustful and sadistic side of him to show. "And I just love feeling your tits. Nice, soft, and huge....This is heaven...." he commented, as he felt her large breasts rub his cock and Refia's tongue licked his cock. He also tried to kiss Kristen's lips, or anywhere on her face, wishing to kiss her flesh.

----------------------

"Thank you, Master, we love your cum!" Mai moaned, but Amy suddenly stopped licking the cum and laid on her back, and spread her legs.

"...Master...Please....I want your cum outside and inside of me...Pump me full of sperm," the red head smiled, winking at the dragon.

"Me two," Mai and Neko begged, laying on their backs and spreading their legs at their Master. It was up to Ereth to choose who he would fuck.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 06-09-2010, 08:32 AM