Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Rosemon laughed as she slapped at the slut's body, dominating before suddenly releasing her. She dropped her to the ground, and sat on the red dragon's face. "Pleasure my pussy, you bitch!" she ordered, as her now phallic headed tentacles began to move to her pussy, ass, and tits. Two tentacles were stuffed into her ass, three into her pussy, and four more began to slap and squeeze Kristen's tits. While they weren't as big or as fast as Master's, they should still have been very nice for the slut.

-------------

The two slaves obeyed, and to lick each side of his cock, their hands squeezing and rubbing his ball sack. As the two licked and kissed away at his cock, their tongues sometimes meeting, Neko sat aside, rubbing her pussy as she watched the sight, moaning in pleasure.

-----------

"Mmm...Just hearing that is almost enough for me to want to skip over the threesome. But I'll wait. Until then, keep sucking your Master's cock. Once I unload it though, I want you to stand up and shake your body for me like the slut you are. I want to see you dance for me, you foxy whore," he moaned, his orgasm nearing.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-30-2010, 09:09 AM