Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Do when? Make you cum? Dominate you?! Beat you in a battle of will!" Lily growled, before using her tentacles to lift Kristen up and using her other tentacles to spank the dragon's ass and slap around her large tits. "You're like a waterfall down here! Either submit to your mistress, or I won't let you cum! Admit to me who is your superior you slut!" the girl growled, using all her strength to spank and smack Kristen's sexy body.

--------------

Neko obeyed, and licked up the remaining cum on the ground, and on her body, before following after her master. Back with Mai and Amy, the two were in a passionate kiss, fingering each other as they moaned loudly.

--------------

"Hmmm....Why not? Go ahead, you slutty Digimon. I know you love this cock more than anything else, isn't that right?" he teased, as he unzipped his pants to reveal his semi-hard cock. "You can play with it, but not all the way. You'll get that chance when Kristen is done with your slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-30-2010, 08:10 AM