Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
The three demons fell as Refia defeated them in sexual combat. While they laid on the ground, panting, Alex walked over and looked at his lovely, slut. "How about when Refia and Lily are done, she can digivolve into Growlmon, and we can see if you two together is enough to match me?" he smiled. "You know, just for fun," he added, petting the Taomon's tail, followed by removing the vibrator and throwing it to the ground.

----------

Lily smiled and bit down on one of Kristen's nipples, before sucking on it as the other was slapped and squeezed. "You have my permission to cum, but only when you say I'm your Mistress!" she said, her voice muffled by the tit in her mouth.

-----------

Neko pulled back and felt the cum shoot all over her small body and into her mouth. Any of the cum that didn't hit her, she licked off of the ground and then off of herself, her pussy wet from the wonderful feeling of being covered in her Master's cum.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-25-2010, 12:11 PM