Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Lily did not respond with words, but rather with actions. She brought out more tentacles, and forced three of her tentacles into Kristen's pussy, and another two straight into her large, sexy ass. She then began to fuck her with all five of the tentacles, feeling their pleasure in her body, making her pussy wet.

--------------

Mai nodded, and began to lick her cousin's pussy more and more. The redhead moaned and looked at her dragon master. "Ohh...Thank you, Master! I always wanted my cousin to lick my pussy! Ahhh! May I cum, Master? May your dirty whore, cum!?" she begged.

---------------

"Heh...What a slut! Cumming from giving a couple of blowjobs," Lilith giggled. "No wonder I love you."

Candy happily licked up her mother's juices, and eventually tried to sit up. If she did, she would lick her lips and say, "Mommy tastes yummy!" She would giggle, and then suddenly hug Angel, squeezing their large tits together, and followed by a passionate kiss, making Angel taste her own juices, and letting Candy taste Alex's and Lilith's cum.

Soon, even Lilith joined in, crouching down and sharing a passionate threeway kiss with her lover and daughter.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 04-25-2010, 02:41 AM