Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Name: Kiva
Species: Lizard. Like a Dragon without wings.
Description: A lizard man, thin in build, but with surprisingly high strength. He has green scales, and yellow eyes, with black flaws. He is usually naked, keeping his dick hidden in a special pouch, or just wearing a loincloth to cover it.
Measurements: 5 inches to 13 inches.
Other: Has a large supplies of drugs and magical knowledge.

--------------------

"Grr..." Lily raised her hands up, and the vines would try to lift Kristen up and swing her back and forth, trying to confuse her and make her dizzy. If that worked, she would throw her to the ground and use the vines to hold her down. "I'm going to fuck your nice and hard, whore."

-------------------

"AHH! Master!" Mai screamed as she was fucked. My cunt is tight, because I was made to be your whore! Your slave! Your bitch!" she screamed. "I was made to be yours!" she declared, screaming in pleasure as she was fucked.

-----------------------

"Only if you cover our slutty daughter in your sweet, sweet juices!" Lilith screamed, before she and Alex shot their seed all over the slutty digimon, coating the Queen of all Digimon in their cum, all while her daughter licked and sucked no her pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 04-22-2010, 08:53 AM