Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
(doesn't matter if we do or don't.)

"Aaahh...yesss....!!" Ophanimon moaned, loving the feel of her daughter eating out of her pussy, while she grabbed both the cocks in front of her, starting to suck on Alex's cock while rapidly jerking Lillith's, switching between sucking them every few moments, and jerking off the one she wasn't currently sucking.

-------------------

(I meant for Mai to eat out Amy :P The way I see it, Mai is laying on the floor, and Amy is kneeling over her head, so that Amy's pussy is in front of Mai's face.)

"Rrrr, that's right...is my favorite slut ready to be stuffed with her Master's big cock?" Ereth growled softly, smirking at Mai, his claws stroking her waist gently as he kept rubbing the head of his cock along the girl's moist pussy, smearing precum all over it.

--------------------

Kristen giggled, grabbing a few of the tentacles, while some managed to wrap around her arms and legs. "Hehe, c'mon girl, I know you can do better than that." she teased.

"Mmmr, glad you like it, my two sexy devils." Refia moaned, smirking lustily as she held tightly to Diva, keeping their breasts mashed together, with their nipples rubbing against each others' breasts. "And I love your cock...mm...too....both of you..." she added, working her muscles to clench her ass and pussy even tighter around the two cocks filling her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 04-19-2010, 01:23 AM