Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
((So have you decided on whether or not you want to add yaoi to this rp?))

Candy happily licked away at her mother's pussy, moaning as she tasted the cunt. "Mmmmm...YUMMY!" she giggled, and happily licked and kissed the pussy.

"Now, Angel, service your favorite cocks," Alex ordered, as he and Lilith held their cocks close to Angel's face.

---------------

Amy obeyed, and happily licked her cousin's pussy, tasting her Master and Mistress. "Mmm...I always knew you were a pussy licker," Mai giggled, as Neko licked Amy's large tits.

--------------

"Grrr...Okay then!" Lily said, and rolled off the bed and shot out her green tentacles at Kristen, attempting to restrain her.

Diva pulled back from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the two mouths. "Mmmm...You have such a tight cunt! I find it amazing how despite you taking Master's hard cock so many times, you're still so tight! I know our cocks aren't anywhere as good the Master's, but do you like them, you slutty vixen?" she moaned, kissing Refia's neck.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 04-15-2010, 11:28 AM