Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Ophanimon." Alex ordered the woman up and then looked at Candy. "I am your Master. I order your mother and father, and they serve me. So will you. Candy, lay down on the ground." Candy obeyed, and laid on the ground on her back. "Ophanimon....No....I don't want to refer to you by that title any longer. How about I call you...Angel?" he suggested, if she agreed, he would order Angel to sit on Candy's face, and teach her how to lick pussy.

---------

The neko girl obeyed, and she crawled over, and licked Amy's face, before kissing her lips, and rubbing her larger tits in her small hands. "Nya..."

"She'll turn into a very beautiful woman, when she is older," Mai giggled.

------------

"Is that so?" Lily replied, and began to slap Kristen's tits. "How hard could it be? I've never seen you act very dominant. What does a human have, that I don't?" she asked, moving a hand down to rub Kristen's pussy.

"Awww! You're so nice!" Deva said.

"Stand between us. I'm fucking to fuck your pussy, while Deva fucks your big butt," Diva smiled, and once Refia did, they began to sandwich her between them. Diva fucked her pussy, their tits pushing against one another, and their tongues fighting as she kissed the vixen. Deva slapped the Renamon's ass, and began to fuck her butt hard and fast.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 04-09-2010, 09:42 AM