Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmmhh..." Ophanimon moaned happily as she kissed her daughter deeply, hugging her gently, causing their breasts to mash together again. Mmm, already a good kisser, I see... she thought, her tongue swirling around Candy's, letting her taste more of Alex's cum.

--------------------

"Sounds good to me, my sexy slut." Ereth grinned, scooping Mai up into his arms, before laying her down on a soft mattress on the floor, pulling Amy over and sitting her down next to Mai's head. "You, cat slut, come over here and play with your other slut. Make out with her and play with her tits." he ordered at Neko, pointing at Amy.

--------------------

Kristen giggled, growling softly in pleasure as her large tits were squeezed. "Mm, but that human is the best Master I've ever known. I doubt you can be better." she teased with a smirk, her tail coming around and smacking Lily's ass powerfully, but not enough to hurt her much.

Refia meanwhile walked over to the two LadyDevimon twins, grabbing both their cocks and stroking them slowly. "I'll keep you two nice and ready for when Lily's done." she purred with a grin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 04-09-2010, 09:23 AM