Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Ophanimon was soon rewarded with cum being shot into her mouth, and going down her throat. Alex also pulled back and shot more seed onto her face. Candy stared in wonderment at the white substance, and licked the angel's cheek, tasting Alex's seed. "Yummy!" she giggled, and pulled her mother into a passionate kiss so she could have more of the delicious substance.

---------------

"Thank you, Master," Mai moaned, kissing back. "You can fuck me, and you can put Amy over me, so I can lick her pussy while you fuck me..." she suggested, moaning. "I'm fine with anything you want."

--------------

"You're damn right I do!" Lily growled, standing up and shaking her tits a bit. She then walked over to Kristen, and began to circle her. "I mean, if you're willing to roll over for a human, then it should be easy to show you who's the Mistress here?" she said, and slapped Kristen's ass, before grabbing the red dragon's tits from behind her, her breasts rubbing against Kristen's back.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 04-03-2010, 03:13 AM