Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Heheh, as you wish, my sexy little slut." Ereth grinned lustily, suddenly pinning the human girl against the wall, holding her by her thighs, spreading her legs out as well, the tip of his massive dragonhood pressing against her pussy lips. "Beg for Master's cock, slut." he whispered into her ear, smirking.

-------------

"Mmmnnhh...I see..." Kristen moaned in pleasure as the devil womon continued to grope her large tits. "Well, I'm always willing to have some fun, if you two are." she added with a sly wink, groping and squeezing Diva's tits some more.

Refia smirked, using her strength to easily break free of the tentacles' grasp, her claws grabbing Lilly's shoulders and forcing her down onto the couch, before she kissed the plantgirl deeply for a few moments, her tongue pushing into Lilly's mouth for a few seconds before pulling back out. "Mmrr, you'll have to try harder than that, if you want to dominate me, my little slut." the vixen teased with a grin.

"Wonderful." Ophanimon smiled at Lillith, before standing up, and walking up to Alex. "Let's go then, shall we, Master?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 02-13-2010, 03:28 PM