Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmm, I'll let you cum when I feel like letting you cum, slut. After all, you were the meanest to me." Ereth grinned back at Amy, before gently pulling Mai away from Amy, cuddling her close to his muscular body. "How do you want Master's cum, my lovely slut?" he asked her, kissing her cheek gently, his cock still rigid, rubbing against Mai's belly. "You want it in your pussy, or your ass? Or all over your cute little body?"

------------------

"Mm, I agree..." Ophanimon smiled, kissing Lillith's cheek gently, their enormous breasts squishing together as she cuddled with her lover.

"Hehe, show me that you can be a good Mistress, and I'll let you." Refia teased with a grin, playfully smacking Lilly's ass, her bushy tail swishing behind her.

Kristen moaned and growled happily from all the teases to her body, her tail rubbing roughly over Diva's pussy, while her claws groped and squeezed Diva's breasts. "Rrrr...you two are just constantly horny, aren't you?" she asked with a playful smirk, returning the playful kisses to Diva.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 02-08-2010, 02:47 AM