Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Please, Master, may I have some now?" Mai begged, still fingering her own cousin, making her twitch and shake in pleasure, but not yet having an orgasm.

"No...Please! Master, let me cum!" Amy begged, moaning as Mai's three fingers plunged into her, on the verge, before Mai suddenly pulled out again. "No...PLEASE! I need to cum!"

-------------------

Lilith smiled, and moved closer and kissed Ophanimon's tongue and then pushed her own tongue into her mouth. "Our daughter will be as slutty as you and me combined, my love," she whispered, their tits rubbing together.

"I, personally, cannot wait," Alex smiled, his hands on both girls' asses.

((Timeskip))

It had been about a month since then. Since Ophanimon and Lilith were both Digimon, giving birth to others went by much quicker than with humans. After just a week, a Digi-egg was pushed out of the angel's womb.

They were now back at Alex's mansion, in the Digi world. The girls all shared a bedroom, which Alex visited at every second of his free time. The bedroom had pictures of Ophanimon's temple, which was now a human ran whorehouse, and of Alex and his loving slaves together on the walls. It also had a massive bed, large enough for all the girls, and Alex, to have one massive orgy on it. The room also had any other decorations or furniture the girls wanted.

Lilith and Ophanimon were on the bed, looking at a picture of what was once Ophanimon's temple. "I cannot thank the Master enough. He destroyed that old bitch version of you, and brought out the slutty Queen I love," the devil digiwoman said, kissing Ophanimon's lips.

Deva and Diva were once again flirting with Kristen, both sisters sandwiching the dragon. Deva was pecking her lips and groping her large breasts, while Diva slapping the dragon's fine, firm ass.

Finally Lilymon and Refia were talking to one another, with Lilymon asking a rather important question. "So...when can I have you at my feet, as my little slave? Everytime we've played together, you've always taken the top. I want to be Mistress two," she pouted.

((Any other characters you want to be pregnant? Kristen pregnant with Alex's, Deva's, or Diva's seed? Lily pregnant with Refia's? Maybe Refia being pregnant with Alex's? It's up to you))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 02-07-2010, 04:16 AM