Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Neko moaned as she was covered in cum, and looked at her Master. She licked her lips, and suddenly gave a lustful smile at the dragon. "Yes....Sooooo good!" she moaned, feeling herself fill with her Master's cum.

-------------------

That night, Alex and his girls were resting at a nice hotel. Deva and Diva were flirting with Kristen in one room, stealing kisses and groping her tits at every free chance. Lily and Refia were sharing a room, and Lily was being Refia's sex slave for the night. Finally, Alex was sharing a room with Ophanimon and Lilith. The human had been out for a while, leaving the two alone.

"My little angel," Lilith smiled, the two cuddling on the bed. She kissed Ophanimon, both of them naked, their tits rubbing against one another. Suddenly Alex walked in, with a bag in hand. "Hello, girls," he greeted, and suddenly took a strange item out of it. "What's that?" she asked.

"I want to see if all your hard work has paid off, Lilith. Ophanimon, stand before me!" he commanded. If she did, he would hold the strange remote before her, and the remote began to make a strange clicking noise, before flashing blue. Alex smiled, and suddenly kissed Ophanimon. It was up to her how passionate it was, and how long it was.

Once the kiss was over, Alex would smile and say, "Congratulations, Ophanimon. You are pregnant. With Lilith's child."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 02-06-2010, 02:23 PM