Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Mai nodded, pouting a bit, but accepting it. She wanted her Master's cum though! She began to rub Amy's clit, hearing her cousin moan, and began to finger the new slut with three digits, stopping randomly, not letting her experience orgasm. Neko just moaned loudly and looked up at Ereth, with hungry eyes.

--------------

"I love it when you talk dirty!" Lilith moaned, and mouted the beauty, ramming her cock inside the Queen of Digimon's pussy. She grabbed Ophanimon's tits, and began to fuck her faster and harder than ever before, screaming in pleasure. "I love you, my angel!" she screamed as she fucked her.

Alex pulled away from the kiss for a second and smiled at his vixen. "It's amazing. No matter how muh I fuck you, you still reamin so tight!" he moaned. "No wonder you're my favorite. Now let's hear your voices scream, my sluts. I want everyone on Earth to hear you!" he moaned as three of his cocks moved towards Kristen, two of which went into her pussy, and the other into her ass, all three fucking her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 02-04-2010, 05:21 PM