Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Mai smiled and came closer to her Master. "What would you have me do, Master?" She smiled, licking her lips.

"Oh god, don't stop! Keep going!" Amy begged, moaning greatly as Ereth's fingers rubbed against her pussy. "Please, I'm so close...." she moaned, already feeling her orgasm nearing.

---------------------

"Mmmmm...You look delicious, slut. What would you like now? Should I ask Master for permission to parade you around the beach or...would you prefer I just fuck your tight little cunt now?" Lilith smiled.

With a loud moan, Alex filled the two with his cum. When the floods were stopped, he ordered Refia off of him, and had the tentacle slowly pulled out of Kristen. "That was quite nice, my dear sluts. He then looked at Refia and motioned for her to sit on his lap. "This time, I want to fuck your pussy, and Kristen will fuck your ass. Face me," he ordered, and once Refia did, he pulled her closer and slammed his cock into her pussy. He also kissed her lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth and wrestling with the vixen's own.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 02-03-2010, 04:42 PM