Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mm, so hard to choose...whether to fuck your tight cunt..." Ereth teased, scratching gently under Amy's chin. "Or to have this little cutie suck me off..." he continued, moving back over to Neko, gently stroking his claw across her chest. "I think I'll go with my little cat slut first, she was nice and polite to me." he added with a grin, letting Neko down from the hangar, leaving her on her knees on the floor, his massive cock in front of her face. "Go ahead, slut. Suck Master's cock."

--------------------

"Hehe, yes I can, Master." Kristen smiled and nodded, murring softly as she rubbed her crotch, her large cock growing out, already fully hard from her arousal. Refia purred seductively as she cuddled up to Kristen, their chests squishing together again, her tail lifting up as well, giving Alex a perfect view of her round, furred rump. "Mmm, come fuck me, Master." she purred, looking back at him with a seductive look on her face.

Ophanimon grinned, kneeling over Lillith and kissing her lips, before pushing down onto the large cock, moaning deeply in pleasure as it forced its way into her tight ass. "Aaahh, such a big cock, Mistress!" she moaned, grabbing Deva and Diva's cocks, and starting to rapidly jerk them as she rode Lillith's cock, her massive breasts bouncing up and down in front of the devil womon's face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 01-13-2010, 06:33 AM