Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Ophanimon!" Alex chuckled. "Don't tease the poor man! Give him a nice, sexy kiss. Then get down, unzip his pants, and give the nice the best blowjob you can give," he grinned, before looking at the boy, who was drooling due to lust.

"T-thank you," he whispered.

"Not a problem. And Refia," the Master said, seeing the vixen fingering the woman. Already causing the MILF to experience three orgasm. "...Keep doing what you're doing. Deva, Diva, catch!" he yelled, and threw the twins a camera and videocamera. "Take pictures and videotape the two sluts. I want our visit remembered. As for you..." he smiled, and looked at Kristen, licking his lips. His hand gently stroked her wet crotch, and his smile grew. "Already wet? From just a kiss?" he asked, before pulling her back into his arms, one hand on her ass as the other returned to pleasure her breasts, his experts skills pleasuring her better than most men could with their cocks.

--------------------

((I think you got some details wrong, or I did. For clarification, Amy has sucked cock, Neko has not in her life))

Neko groaned in response, lightly pushing the dick away with her small hands. "It smells funny!" she complained, while Amy continued staring at it with lust, her pussy wet.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 12-29-2009, 04:11 PM