Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I'm going to show you girls off. Maybe if I'm feeling generous, I'll order you sluts to go up to some girl or guy and kiss them, or pleasure them somehow, but you belong to me first and foremost!" Alex yelled gave Kristen's ass a slap.

They all then stepped through the portal, coming to the middle of a human city. As soon as they did, dozens of people, male or female, young or old, suddenly became highly aroused by the group of sexy women. Alex smiled at them, knowing many were jealous. "Ophanimon, go up to that man," he whispered, pointing at a rather geeky looking man, who was drooling at the city of the angel. "Take some pity on the poor nerd. Refia, see that mother there? Walk over to her, and kiss her. Then start undressing her until she is naked, and use your hands and mouth to make her climax, right here," he ordered, pointing at a very hot mother, who was pushing her baby's stroller, but had stopped to gaze at the beautiful woman.

As for Kristen, Alex suddenly grabbed her, wrapping one arm around her neck and the other groping her large breasts. He then kissed her lips with his expert talent.

---------------------

"W-what's that...?" Neko asked, staring at the dragon cock, while Amy was practically drooling at the sight, a look of lust and fear on her face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 12-28-2009, 03:00 PM