Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Very...I'd love to do it again in a more...public area," Lily giggled, kissing Refia back, her arms going around her neck.

"My little girl," Lilith smiled, her hand rubbing Ophanimon's belly. "I can't wait." She then looked at Ophanimon, licking her lips. "It's like a dream come true. The great Ophanimon, bearing my seed. What does it feel like, baring the seed of a beautiful demon such as I, my little angel?" she asked.

Alex looked over at Kristen and the sisters, before deciding the finish them. Her tentacles shot out and slammed into all three of their pussies, asses, and mouths, with extra big ones for Kristen. They then began to rapidly fuck the three of them, hard and fast. "Go ahead and cum, my little sluts!" she moaned.

-----------------

"P-p-pain? I...I don't like pain," Neko whispered, cowering a bit in fear.

Amy couldn't suppress a loud moan as she felt her pussy almost being rubbed, and Mai took this chance to gag her with a black ball. "Be gentle with her Master. She's easily scared," Mai advised her Master, hoping he would not take offense by it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 12-05-2009, 03:24 AM