Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Rrrggh...I...c-can't hold off much longer..." Refia growled, trying her best to hold back her massive orgasm, but it was extremely tough, due to Lilly's tight cunt, along with the many tentacles ravaging her pussy, which was soaking wet with her juices. "P-Please...rrrhhh...let me...cum...Master!"

"Mmmnhhh...keep at it...you two..." Kristen moaned in pleasure, continuing to squeeze and grope her left breast as Deva teased her other breast, and Diva teased her pussy, lots of her warm, sugar-sweet juices flowing out and soaking over Diva. "Make your big sexy dragon...mmnnhh...cum!"

Ophanimon couldn't hold it, though; the angel letting out a blissful scream as she climaxed powerfully, her ass clenching tight around the tentacles inside it, and her pussy clamping down on Lillith's cock, releasing a large wave of her hot juices over it.

-----------------

"I'll only hurt you if you disobey me. If you're an obedient little slut, I'll give you all that you've ever wanted." Ereth grinned, scratching gently between the catgirl's ears, continuing to hold Amy tightly with his other arm. "Your world will be filled with nothing but pleasure."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 11-11-2009, 11:59 PM