Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"NO! LET ME GO!" Amy pleaded. Behind her, a small, young girl, with cat ears and tail looked up at the dragon man. "Nya...P-please mister...Let Mai go?" she begged, looking both adorable and pitiful at once.

---------------

"Yes, Mistress. I want it in me," Lily smiled, moaning as she rubbed her wet cunt against Refia's cock. Suddenly though, Refia would feel a similar feeling. Alex was behind her, and had a created a tentacle right above her clit, making her look like a shemale. "Do you want YOUR little cunt stuffed with Mistress' cock?" she teased.

Lilith kissed back, and moaned into the kiss as she began fucking Ophanimon, moving in rhythm with the tentacle, both of them fucking Ophanimon like a slut. Her hands slapped and squeezed the angel's large, sexy ass, and Lilith even pushed three of her fingers into her asshole.

The sister happily licked up the milk, loving it's delicious taste. "You taste good, slut. I bet Master's children will love your milk," Deva commented. The two sisters suddenly moved away from her breasts. Deva moved down to play with Kristen's large clit, and Diva flew up to the dragon's mouth. She then awkwardly kissed the red beauty, making her taste her own milk. "What do you think of your milk, slut?" she moaned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by TempZero - 10-25-2009, 05:02 AM