Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"i...I...Hey! STOP IT!" Amy cried, her cheeks red. She saw Ereth's tail moving to her legs, and just the thought of what this man did to her cousin...Well, it brought both fear, and excitement to her. "STOP IT! LET GO OF ME!" she ordered, cheeks red as she tried to fight the dragon's grip.

-------------------

The girls moaned and rubbed themselves against Kristen's breasts, wetting it with their own pussies juices as the tentacles fucked them. "You like it, big girl?" Deva asked, rubbing her own smaller tits against Kristen's breast. "We have to get to know each other later. I want to see just how good of a pussy licker you are," Diva commented, before moaning as the tentacle inside of her made her cum, right in the air. "I could get used to this life..." she moaned.

Lilith suddenly pulled back from the kiss, and Alex whispered something into her ear. The demon girl nodded and suddenly, Ophanimon felt something rub her clit. Next thing the angel knew, Lilith was pushing her own cock into her pussy, stuffing it into her along with the tentacle. "Think you can take it, love?" she asked.

"I love them, Mistress! They're perfect!" Lily smiled. "I think I like being your slut, Mistress. Do you like being my Mistress?" she asked, reaching up to kiss Refia's lips, before returning to her Mistress's tits, kissing, and groping them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by TempZero - 10-21-2009, 08:56 AM