Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Oh! Yes, I remember you now." Ereth smirked, swiftly catching the girl's arms by the wrist, and holding her tightly. "What a coincidence that you show up here. Still, do you like what I've done to your cousin? I bet you're just jealous of her chest, aren't you?" he added, his tail snaking its way down to her legs, but not touching her yet. "You don't like it that her tits are so much bigger and softer than yours."

------------------

Kristen moaned from all the attention her body was getting, her nipples perking up and hardening as Deva and Diva licked her huge breasts, her warm pussy juices soaking over the tentacles inside her. "Mmmhh...gods...that's goooood...!!"

The angel moaned into Lillth's mouth, kissing her deeply and stroking her waist and ass, squishing her huge tits more firmly against Lillith's as she felt the tentacles invade her pussy. "Mmmm!!"

"Rrrr, that's a good slut..." Refia growled in pleasure, her cock hardening quickly as her pussy was fucked and stretched by all the tentacles, her fluffy tail swishing in joy behind her. "You like your Mistress' huge tits?" she asked with a smirk, rubbing Lillymon's back gently with one paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 10-20-2009, 05:06 AM