Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"J-jealous?!" Amy gasped, turning red. Behind her, little Neko was hiding, afraid of the big dragon. "Wait...Y-you're the guy who killed my uncle and aunt, aren't you!? You bastard, you raped my cousin, and killed her parents!" she screamed, and ran at Ereth, trying to punch him.

-------------------

Alex smiled as two of his girls digivolved into their Champion form and her tentacles went to work. Deva and Diva walked over to Kristen and flew up so they were aligned with her tits. They then both began licking, sucking, and rubbing a breast, Deva on the right, and Diva on the left. Tentacles soon moved over, moving into all three of their pussies and began to slowly fuck them.

Lilith kissed Ophanimon once again as tentacles moved over to them, stroking their bodies and fucking their tight pussies.

Finally, Lily flew over to Refia and kissed her, and helped Alex's tentacles, by having her plant like tentacles move to the large vixen's pussy, fucking her cunt along with the tentacles, stretching the slut's vagina, as her hands played with her Taomon breasts.

"I'll start off slow with you girls..." their mistress smiled, licking her lips as she watched her girls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by TempZero - 10-20-2009, 12:05 AM