Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I came back for more fucking, period. I know about you and your Master. You just roll over for him, don't you?" she teased, kissing Refia's lips between words. "But...I suppose I could deal with being your slave...now and again."

"Lilith and the others all came, offering themselves to me. It seems playing with you really had an affect on them. They, like you, are now my sluts," Alex stated. "All of you, digivolve to whatever form gives you the sexiest body. Big tits and tight pussies. I think it's time for a bit of fun," she stated, making tentacles appear from her back.

She also looked at Refia, and asked, "Refia, can you turn into Sakuyamon, and if so, how sexy is she?" He then looked at Kristen and asked, "Kristen, do you have any other forms with big tits and a sexy female body other than Growlmon?" Other than those two girls, the others were already in their sexiest forms.

Alex walked over to Ophanimon and Lilith and slapped both of their asses. "To think...You two are probably the most powerful female Digimon in the Digital World, and yet here you are...As my slaves."

"We love our Master, don't we, Ophanimon?" Lilith asked, rubbing her breasts together with Ophanimon's, as their Mistress rubbed their big asses and kissed their flesh.

--------------------

Mai soon led the girls to her Master, and Amy ran up to him, angry. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COUSIN!?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by TempZero - 10-19-2009, 07:49 AM