Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Oh just curio-"

DING. DONG.

"Oh what now?" Alex sighed, hearing the doorbell. "Ladies, stay here," she ordered, and quickly grabbed a nearby blanket and using it to cover herself. She walked out of the room and the girl's didn't hear anything for more than five minutes.

Finally, they heard their mistress's voice. "Girls...Come out here."

If they exited the room, Refia would tackled to the ground, Kristen would felt hands grab her, and Ophanimon would felt someone grab her. These were no attackers though. Lilith had her arms around the angel, smashing their breasts into one another. "Hello, lover," she greeted, before passionately kissing her angelic counterpart.

As for Refia, she was tackled down by Lily, the Lilymon she met back at the wedding. The girl had her arms around the vixen's neck, passionately kissing her, before pulling back. "Hello sexy," she greeted, before kissing her once again, pushing her mouth into her yellow furred friend.

And Kristen was being groped and felt by Deva, and Diva, Lilith's girls. They introduced themselves, before Deva kissed Kristen's mouth, and Diva joined in, their breasts smashed together, in a sort of a triangle as they had their three way kiss.

"Girls...Meet your new fellow slaves," Alex smiled, naked as she watched them all.

(Sorry if that seemed a bit like power-play. You can alter some of the details, if you want)

---------------------

Mai nodded, and stood up. She kissed her Master once more, before walking off to the door. By now, most of the girls were tired of waiting and were about to leave. Suddenly, Mai opened the door, and stood before them.

"M-M-MAI!" Amy gasped. "What happened to you!?"

"Come and find out..." Mai said, leading them in. Some girls, ran off in disgust or fear, but most, especially Neko and Amy, followed her in. "I have my Master to thank for my new sexy body, fit for a slut," the girl explained, making the others gasp in surprise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by TempZero - 10-19-2009, 05:53 AM