Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Suddenly Alex's hair began to grow, and his body became smoother and his chest began to inflate. Alex the Human man was gone. In his place was Alex the Human woman! Alex rose up as he felt Kristen rub her chest and she looked down at her E sized tits. "Wow," she commented, and realized her voice was different. "This could take some time to get used to....A lot of time," she added, realizing her cock was gone. She then looked at her girls, and smiled at them. "Don't worry ladies. The spell is only temporarily. But give me your honest opinion," she said as she stood up. "Does this body look bad on me?" she teased.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=359422

(The one of the left with black hair)

------------

Ereth would soon hear someone knocking on the door, and the dozen or so girls were outside. "W-what exactly are you planning on doing, Master? Are you going to lead me out to them, or bring them to me?" Mai blushed. "Are you going to knock them out and drag them in and tie all of them up?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 10-11-2009, 07:42 AM