Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Oh, I want to try them out, my slut. I've got plans for you, after that." Ereth smirked, scooping the extremely busty girl up, and bringing her back upstairs, heading into the master bedroom and laying her down on her back, on top of his large bed. "I want to make sure that they're the best of the best." he added, climbing up on the bed, and kneeling over Mai's body, his cock now fully erect, throbbing eagerly as he grasped Mai's huge breasts, and spread them, sliding his cock between them, before pushing them together again, against his thick dragon cock. "Now give your Master a tit-fuck, slut."

--------------

"Ahh! Ah god!" Refia screamed in pain from the slaps, her tail swishing around frantically, but it was tied so that it was always raised. "Stop! Oh god, please! Stop it! It hurts!"

Kristen, meanwhile, was murring happily with a grin, making out with Ophanimon, while squeezing her huge tits with one claw, fingering the angel's pussy with her other claw, causing the busty angel to moan out, squirming underneath Kristen. "Mmmhh, you're so sexy, sis..." she spoke as she pulled her head back, murring deeply. "And your tits are so soft...hehe..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 08-29-2009, 03:51 AM