Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Hmm...Something humiliating for you three...." Alex said, and took Kristen's hand and pulled her close, her breasts pushing into his chest. "My little slut loves her Master, right?" he asked, and kissed her lips.

He then pulled back and smiled. "I'll make sure to show all three of you lots of loving," Alex said, and led her out of the room, seeing Ophanimon wandering around, and Refia fucking Lilymon. "Go get Ophanimon," whispered to Kristen.

He then walked away from the red dragon and snuck up behind Refia. He unzipped his pants, and suddenly forced his semi hard cock into Refia's ass as she fucked the Lilymon's mouth. "You're a very dominate girl when I'm not around whore. I hope you remember who your Master is!" growled Alex as his growing, and hardening cock fucked Refia's ass, his hands playing with her tits as Lilymon double fisted her pussy and sucked her cock.

--------------

"Its tight for you, Master! Ah! It's tight because I love you fucking me, Master!" Mai screamed. "I love you Master, fuck my slutty, big, ass harder!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-20-2009, 03:46 AM