Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I do agree," Alex smiled and kissed Kristen's lips and got out of the bed. "What do you think the video should be about, my lovely wife?" he asked, picking up Kristen's wedding dress and throwing the revealing dress to the Digimon.

-------------

Lilith finally released Ophanimon from the kiss and licked her lips, a small line of saliva connecting their lips. She then stood up and Diva held a mirror for Ophanimon, and the angel saw she now had purple lipstick like Lilithmon. "A gift...That lipstick can change into any color, make your tits, and any other girl's tits you want, to grow or shrink. Just a little gift from me to you, Ophanimon," the demon girl grinned. "Until next time. Diva, Deva, let's go!" the demon ordered, and the mother walked out of the room.

"Bye, Ophanimon," Diva and Deva said and they each kissed Ophanimon's cheek. "We'll love to do this again," they smiled as they followed Lilith out.

"See ya, slut," Lilith said, and blew a kiss at her angel counterpart as the three Digimon disappeared in a black smoke.

-----------------

Lilymon let out a muffled, 'yes Mistress,' and with effort shoved her entire fist into Refia's pussy. This was hard, because the plant girl's mind was focused on sucking the vixen's herm cock. As she fisted Refia, she tried to push her other fist into her pussy to, wanting to double fist her.

------------------

"YES! Yes, Master! Fuck me! I want your babies!" Mai screamed as she bounced up and down the dragon cock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-19-2009, 06:02 PM