Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmm, why don't we all go make some nice videos?" Kristen smiled, gently nuzzling Alex's cheek, giving it a soft kiss. "All three of your sexy, busty sluts in one video? It'd sell millions!"

------------------

"Rrrggh! Fuck, what a mouth you've got, slut! You must suck cocks day and night!" Refia smirked, murring out loudly as Lillymon sucked on her enormous herm cock, which throbbed happily, releasing more precum down the plant girl's throat. "Fist me too, slut! Mistress wants both her organs pleased!" she ordered, her tail swatting Lillymon's ass. Due to their size differences, her pink pussy was big enough to easily fit Lillymon's whole arm inside.

------------------

"Mmmhnnn..." Ophanimon moaned softly into Lillthmon's mouth, wrapping her arms around the demon and returning the passionate kiss, causing their enormous chests to squish together, giving a teasing view to the crowd of people watching them.

------------------

"Rrrr! You got it, my sexy slut!" Ereth growled, ramming his thick cock up her ass, growling out in bliss as he did. "Aaahh, that's the tight ass I know!" he added with a smirk, his claws coming up and squeezing Mai's breasts roughly as he began to fuck her hard, bouncing her up and down on his huge dragon dick, which was already spewing lots of precum into her tight asshole.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 07-19-2009, 05:47 PM