Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
And fill her he did. His cum shot into Kristen's sexy dragon body, filling her with it. Her belly even grew a bit as the neverending cum shot into her, it soon overfilled and it began to drip out and on to the bed. Alex let out a happy sigh and looked up at Kristen. "Get off of me...And lick my cum off of the bed and swallow it," he ordered, tired from the powerful orgasm, moving out of the way so she could lick it up.

--------------

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Mistress!" Lilymon cried. "Please forgive this dumb, stupid whore!"

-----------------------

Deva, Diva, and Lilith kept the shower going on for an unaturally long time. Finally, after what felt like hours, the shower was done and their dicks left them. "Like it, Ophanimon? Gives us a big smile now," Lilith grinned and walked over to the door and opened it. "Ladies and gentlemen! Slutty Digimon, and great human masters! We present to you...Ophanimon! Queen of the Digital Plane!" Lilith declared and moved so everyone could see the pee covered, cum filled woman.

There was utter silence for a minute or so, before a loud cheer and clapping.

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Queen of the sluts, is more like it!"

"Who's her Master!? I wanna buy her from him!" the many voices yelled.

----------------

"NO! NO MASTER! Don't! Please! I'll ride you Master! Would you prefer ass or mouth?" Mai asked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-16-2009, 04:27 PM