Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmrahh! Master!" Kristen moaned out loudly, holding onto Alex as she started to ride his cock quickly, her tailhole gripping it even tighter. "Give me your cum, Master! Fill your digi-slut's ass with your hot, creamy seed!!"

------------------------

"Bitch! Did I say you could touch me?!" Refia growled, slapping the tentacles off her body, and pulling Lillymon off her cock, the last of her seed splashing onto the plant girl's body as she pushed the plant girl to the floor. "You will not touch Mistress' perfect body unless she tells you to, got it, you stupid slut?" she snarled, pressing her foot on Lillymon's stomach.

------------------------

"Mmmhhh...ohhhhh..." Ophanimon moaned softly feeling the warm fluids splashing over her smooth skin, the angel turning over onto her back once her front was covered. "Yes...shower your slut..."

------------------------

"Hmm, I dunno, slut...I might just take you back to the shop and get myself a new slut with the cash...maybe you could show this crowd how well you ride my huge dick?" Ereth smirked, his shaft throbbing in arousal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 07-16-2009, 03:37 PM