Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Alex smiled and brougt Kristen down so her chest was pushing against his. "Good, slut. Here's your reward. Master's seed. Take it and give Master a nice, healthy child!" he yelled and shot his cum into her belly. "Scream! Scream out Master Alex's name for the whole temple to hear!"

---------

"Oh...Oh soverigns!" Lilymon whispered as she saw the large cock, and the huge tits. "Yes! Yes, Mistress! Give me your huge cock! Fuck me! Fuck me like only you can! Fuck your dirty whore!"

---------

"Oh? Maybe a good threeway will show you the truth," Lilith smiled. "Girls? Show your little sister, the family secret," she smiled. Deva and Diva smiled and pulled away from Ophanimon. They then began to moan, and suddenly a large dick began to appear. They were large, almost as big as Alex's, and Lilith soon had one two. "Let's fuck the slut," Lilith smiled and grabbed Ophanimon.

The female demon then laid on the ground and Deva pushed Ophanimon down. "Ride Mommy's cock! While you do that, suck mine! Diva here will be fucking your ass! Got it, little sister slut?" she smiled. As soon as Ophanimon obeyed the orders, she would find Diva's cock being pushed into her fat ass, and Deva's cock being rubbed against her lips.

-----------

Mai let out a muffled moan as she felt her cunt being pleasured by her Master's tail. "Please Master! Give me your cum!" she begged, before retaking the cock into her mouth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 07-01-2009, 01:00 PM