Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Look at you! A Guilmon! You could defeat me easily, you know! You could kill me, kill all the humans here, but instead, you choose to ride my cock and beg for my cum! What a whore! Tell Master all Digimon are like you! Tell him, all female Digimon are human loving whores!" Alex moaned, fucking her warm, tight dinosaur pussy.

------------------

"Yes...Yes, I want a bigger cock. I want a bigger, fatter, cock, because yours is too small!" Lilymon moaned. "Slut, next time you'll be my bitch!"

------------------

"You have!?" Lilith gasped. "Oh you dirty whore! Maybe we should just leave, huh ladies?" she smiled, and looked to her daughters. "I wouldn't want you two to become sluts like her!" she then looked at Ophanimon and licked her lips. "We're leaving! That is...unless you're willing to say that, not only am I more beautiful, smarter, and stronger than you, and willing to beg to have these angel fuck your little angel body..."

As a Lilithmon, she had a rivalry towards Ophanimon and her kind, so the humiliation was making her horny as hell. THe humiliation turned her on even more than Alex!

--------------------

Mai let out a muffled cry and followed orders, sucking the cock before everyone. "Slut!" a man yelled. "Whore!" another said. "Bitch!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 06-27-2009, 12:17 PM