Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Rrrgggh! Take...it...all!" Ereth growled, unloading more and more of the thick seed into Mai's cunt, filling her up completely, though more and more continued to gush out, splashing out all around his thick dragon cock.

--------------------

"Mmmhh...!! I'm cumming!" Ophanimon gasped and moaned loudly, her orgasm hitting suddenly from all the attention to her pussy, a stream of her sweet juices gushing out into Diva and Deva's mouths, splashing all over their lips and cheeks as well.

--------------------

Refia grunted in pleasure from the tentacles jackhammering her ass, the vixen clenching her tailhole tight, slowing them down slightly. "Rrrhh, you were moaning like a bitch in heat! You need my cock, slut, now beg for it!" she growled, giving Lillymon's ass a firm smack, the head of her cock rubbing roughly into the girl's clitoris, teasing her with pleasure.

--------------------

"Mmm, I love it when you get hard in my hand, Master..." Kristen smiled, stroking Alex's hard dick, while moving in front of him, laying down on the bed between his legs, moving her snout down and licking at his balls while her soft hand jerked the skin of his cock up and down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-10-2009, 01:24 PM