Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Rrrggh, I'll give you all my cum, slut! I'll fill you until you're pregnant with hundreds of children!" Ereth growled, his thrusting keeping up its pace as his precum began to flow wildly, splashing the insides of Mai's pussy.

-----------------------------

"Mmpmh!" Ophanimon moaned a bit from the strong smell, but doing as she was told, licking ravenously into Lillith's pussy, bringing one of her hands down and pinching Lillth's sensitive clitoris, tugging and pinching on it, sending shocks of pleasure through her body.

-----------------------------

"You want more?" Refia smirked, suddenly pulling out of Lillymon's pussy, and grabbing her arms, holding them behind her back. "Beg for it, slut! Beg for your MISTRESS to fuck you more!" she smirked wide, rubbing the head of her cock against Lillymon's pussy to tease her.

----------------------------

"Mmm, as you wish, Master." Kristen smiled, slowly shrinking back down again into her Guilmon form, hugging Alex and kissing his lips gently for a couple moments, before gently pulling Alex onto the bed, and cuddling with him. "That was wonderful, Master..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-08-2009, 10:31 AM