Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I say we take you to the park, my slut." Ereth grinned down at Mai, shortly landing in the park, lots of people walking around the area. He walked over to a bench, and sat down on it, sitting Mai down in his lap, a few people looking over to stare at the naked girl. "Now...get your Master's cock nice and hard so he can fuck you, slut." he ordered, smirking lustily at her.

-------------------------

"I see..." Ophanimon giggled a bit, sitting back on the bed, already imagining what Lillithmon would look like, naked.

"RRrr, well my Master can't be here, bitch!" Refia growled, continuing to roughly fuck Lillymon, squeezing and groping her tits as well; her furred ballsack slapping against the plant girl's thighs with each hard thrust.

"Mmm, yes, Master..." Kristen purred happily as she saw Alex's cock grow once more, the dinosaur sticking her tongue out and starting to lick it from the base to the tip, licking slowly as if she were licking a lollipop, grinning lustily at the man. "Mmrrr...your cock is so tasty, Master..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-05-2009, 10:09 AM