Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Where are we going, Master? The park? A carnival? Maybe my old school?" Mai smiled, petting her Master's strong chest as they flew.

-------------

"Ah, ah, ah! Little girls shouldn't argue with Mommy!" Lilith ordered. "Mom...How long were you watching us?" Diva asked. "I've been watching since the beginning, hun."

"I think our little show got Mom all hot and lustful. Its almost impossible talking to her when she gets like this," Deva whispered to Ophanimon.

"Now, my children!" Lilith said, not counting Ophanimon as her 'little girl.' "Take my clothes off and kiss Mommy's flesh!"

--------------

"AHHH!" Lilymon screamed, moaning and shouting in a wild pleasure. "I-I don't that! I wish your Master was here! He looked like a real stud! With a big, strong cock two!" she moaned, humping her body against Refia's taking the cock like the whore she was.

--------------

"Lick," Alex suddenly ordered as he faced up on Kristen's tits. He then looked at his erect cock, and once again his tentacles came out to help the cock grow in size. "Lick my cock, but don't suck it just yet," he ordered. "Lick it like its candy."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by LordZero - 06-05-2009, 09:33 AM