Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
The dragon led Mai into a room full of 'toys' and other equipment, but only grabbed the leash, before leaving again. "You want to be shown off and humiliated in public, do you?" he asked with a smirk, latching the leash around her neck, and pulling it moderately tight.

--------------------------

"Mmm, somewhat. It's nice to meet the mother of such a sexy pair of twins." Ophanimon smiled up at Lillithmon, her hard nipples rubbing against Lillith's breasts as the two equally-sized chests pressed together slightly. "Me and your daughters were just having a little fun together...maybe you'd like to join in?" she asked with a wink.

-------------------------

"Hee, not the first time I've tasted myself, slut." Refia grinned, licking her lips as her claws came up and grabbed Lillymon's tits, giving them a hard, pleasurable squeeze. "Your pussy is so wet, you're practically begging to be fucked." she teased, pushing her cock only a little bit into Lillymon's pussy. "How badly do you want to be fucked, mmm?"

-------------------------

Kristen murred joyfully, licking up all the cum from her huge breasts, her tail swishing happily behind her. "Mmm, may I make a suggestion, Master?" she asked with a smile, gently lifting up the man in her claws, and resting him on her cleavage, the soft breasts even better than a waterbed. "Do you want to rest here, or with me in my Guilmon form?" she asked with a slight giggle, smiling down at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-05-2009, 04:52 AM