Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"You don't have to share me, Master. I just want you to parade me around town, show me off, humiliate me, Master! Please?" Mai whimpered, and gave her Master a cute little pout.

----------------------

Diva suddenly pulled Ophanimon out of her sister's pussy and wrapped her arms around her, their tits squeezed together, and she laid a brusing kiss on Ophanimon's lips, her tongue playing with the angels. With a loud moan, Diva came suddenly on to Ophanimon's pussy, though she kept her tongue on her as well, the kiss still going on passionatly.

------------------------

Lilymon took the cum like a pro, drinking it down her mouth, before pushing back and having the last of the cum shoot into her face and on her tits. "Not bad whore," Lilymon moaned as she took the cum on her body. "Wanna taste? Then give me a kiss..."

------------------------

With a loud roar of dominance, Alex unleahed his seed into Kristen. "Cum! Cum now you dirty little whore! Cum for your Master!" he screamed the cock in her asshole shot it's seed into her two, and the other tentacles shot cum all over her huge tits.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by LordZero - 06-04-2009, 09:38 AM