Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mm, but I want my sexy slut all to myself." Ereth murred, stroking Mai's chin gently with one finger, while his tail rubbed against the girl's smooth ass.

-----------------

Ophanimon hadn't stopped licking at Deva's pussy, slurping up the warm juices as they gushed out, pressing hard into the demon woman's pussy as she licked at it, her orgasm close as well from all the rubbing against her pussy Diva was doing. "Mmpmmh, YES! I want to cum so badly!!"

-----------------

"Rrrggh..hope you can swallow, slut!" Refia growled, all the teasing to her ass and the fondling of her furry balls causing her orgasm to hit; the lusty vixen thrusting her hips forward and burying her cock in Lillymon's mouth, before it began to twitch and shoot off thick streams of semen into the busty plant girl's mouth and throat.

------------------

"Aaaah!! Master! Please let your slut cum!!" Kristen screamed in pleasure, holding off her orgasm further, her pussy still clamping tight around his cock and soaking it with pre-juices; the busty dinosaur having a hard time holding back her imminent orgasm due to all the teasing to her huge breasts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-04-2009, 06:05 AM